TERMS OF ONLINE SALE THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms of online sale (the “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.defdist.org (the “Website”). These Terms are subject to change by Defense Distributed (“Company, “us”, or “we”) without prior written notice at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Website, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
1. Order Acceptance. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. Unless the Company accepts your order, we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between the Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
2. Returns and Refunds. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THEWEBSITE. The Company reserves the right, however, to review each order on a case by case basis. After such review, and only upon the express written consent of the Company, some Products may be eligible for return. If no such approval is granted, you agree you shall remain responsible for payment of all Products ordered.
(a) All prices posted on the Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use the selected method of payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
and their successor and supplemental regulations (collectively, “Export Regulations”).
10. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Texas.
12. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OR ANY PROVISIONS HEREIN SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE OTHREWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT N DISPUTE, THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”), IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, PURSUANT TO THE AAA’S RULES OF EXPEDITED COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION.
11. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.